BSC621-2 C/KU LNBF FTA connection problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.

champi78

Original poster
Mar 18, 2007
hi everyone, I want to connect 2 fta receiver to a BSC621-2 C/KU LNBF; I have connected both fta receivers using an Ecoda 0/22khz switch everyone of them configured correctly but it seems I have connection problems sometimes I lose signal. What might be the problem? or DO I need C/KU Dual LNBF (that I have not seen) to connect the two receiver to my bud separately.

Forgot to mentioned that in one of the fta receivers I have a Diseqc 4 x 1 where I have connected my bud to port 1 and sats 110, 119 and 129 to the other switch ports. if I use my bud to only one receiver for instance the the one that already have the Diseqc switch I dont have any problem the problem comes out when I split the C/KU band signal with the Ecoda switch in order to see it in both receivers.

Hope some one have solved or figured out this issue before.

thanks.

Thank you Fat air, I was able to figure out and solved my problem by reading the link you gave me. I just removed the jumper cable from the BSC621-2 C/KU LNBF and connected the c and KU lnbs separately directly to the Diseqc switch, port 1 to C band lnb and KU lnb to port 2.:)

Thanks a lot.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)