Bsc621-2 C/ku Lnbf

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Eastcoast

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2006
Newfoundland,Canada
Has anyone used this LNB with a 1.2 M dish and if so what can you expect.I realize that with C band it would be experimental and does tit work well with KU?
Any comments would be appreciated as I may " kick it up a notch" with my FTA.lol!

Dave

I tried it on my 40" P* off-set dish with poor results (Picture below)

Remember it is designed for a prime focus dish and that you would need a specially designed scalar ring for an off-set dish.

I know Scott (Our esteemed leader) is thinking about a similar project.

Attachments

• Pict0037.JPG
    Pict0037.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 204
Ok Pete so the scalar ring that comes with it is no good for an offset dish and has to use a deeper cone shaped one like your picture. That one looks like the way the KU type are designed except smaller.

where o where?

PSB said:
I tried it on my 40" P* off-set dish with poor results (Picture below)

Remember it is designed for a prime focus dish and that you would need a specially designed scalar ring for an off-set dish.

I know Scott (Our esteemed leader) is thinking about a similar project.

Hi all, first post here. I am also looking for this deep dish scaler ring kit. This is what I have found.....in Japan. I have not been able to locate in usa. Anyone else had any luck?
Thanks

Attachments

• CK210-P3.jpg
    CK210-P3.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 188
ododo3200 said:
Hi all, first post here. I am also looking for this deep dish scaler ring kit. This is what I have found.....in Japan. I have not been able to locate in usa. Anyone else had any luck?
Thanks

Hello and WELCOME to the SatelliteGuys.US FTA forum :)

:welcome

Status
Please reply by conversation.