Bsc621-2 C/ku Lnbf

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Eastcoast

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2006
Newfoundland,Canada
Has anyone used this LNB with a 1.2 M dish and if so what can you expect.I realize that with C band it would be experimental and does tit work well with KU?
Any comments would be appreciated as I may " kick it up a notch" with my FTA.lol!

Dave

I tried it on my 40" P* off-set dish with poor results (Picture below)

Remember it is designed for a prime focus dish and that you would need a specially designed scalar ring for an off-set dish.

I know Scott (Our esteemed leader) is thinking about a similar project.

Attachments

• Pict0037.JPG
    Pict0037.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 205
Ok Pete so the scalar ring that comes with it is no good for an offset dish and has to use a deeper cone shaped one like your picture. That one looks like the way the KU type are designed except smaller.

where o where?

PSB said:
I tried it on my 40" P* off-set dish with poor results (Picture below)

Remember it is designed for a prime focus dish and that you would need a specially designed scalar ring for an off-set dish.

I know Scott (Our esteemed leader) is thinking about a similar project.

Hi all, first post here. I am also looking for this deep dish scaler ring kit. This is what I have found.....in Japan. I have not been able to locate in usa. Anyone else had any luck?
Thanks

Attachments

• CK210-P3.jpg
    CK210-P3.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 189
ododo3200 said:
Hi all, first post here. I am also looking for this deep dish scaler ring kit. This is what I have found.....in Japan. I have not been able to locate in usa. Anyone else had any luck?
Thanks

Hello and WELCOME to the SatelliteGuys.US FTA forum :)

:welcome

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)