Gona point the Ku dish for HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

i4tas

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 10, 2005
Northern USA
Right now i am going outsite to point the dish at the PBS HD Feed that is on ku. Since i allread get this channel OTA, where else should i point it to get some MLB HD feeds. If i can point it a a certain spot and then scan ever night i should see at least one game soon right?

Do you guys recomend SBS6? if so i also need to know what polarity.

Thanks,

PM me with any WUT Ku HD feeds

Unless it's not listed in your equipment stats below, you're not getting anything in HD without a PC card and a fairly fast PC. Pansat receivers don't handle high-def.

kymics said:
Unless it's not listed in your equipment stats below, you're not getting anything in HD without a PC card and a fairly fast PC. Pansat receivers don't handle high-def.

Don't worry. I got the whole setup. But only have a ku dish--for hd.

--102g/PCI/hdtv video card to tv!

I am not sure there is alot of HD MLB feeds on KU-Band (None are coming to the top of my head). Without going into details most of them are on C-Band.

SBS-6 Does have alot of feeds on it. I would recommend it for sure if you are looking for O/V sports feeds.

Occassionally, I can find the NBC HD feed, but usually not. I think they keep it scrambled and/or do it on C-band. I have better luck with the late night stuff than prime time stuff.

Al

The NBC HD feed to their Affiliates is 8PSK. They do however use SBS6 for their backhauls alot.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)