BSG Season 3.5 on Scifi, 1/21/07 & 3.0 on UHD 1/27/07

This week's UHD episode further confirmed my view that mpeg-4 has made a huge difference with PQ on UHD. The colors in the episode were crisp and the picture was excellent. AND a good episode at that.

I am enjoying watching the 3rd season a second time. Catching things I missed. Great TV. And to echo another post, stupid Sci-Fi production schedules...

With all of this talk about the 2-hour special that's coming out this "fall" (Lord knows when THAT'll be), I thought I'd post this cute pic for a possible BSG spin-off :p

Attachments

• whosthechief.jpg
    whosthechief.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 99
Re-watching "The Eye of Jupiter" on UniversalHD with the final episode from SciFi in mind, was the Chief's being called to the Temple of Five his Cylon programming (and why wouldn't the other Cylons have the knowledge/programming themselves?) or some other faction that we haven't quite figured out (been introduced to) yet? Maybe the 13th tribe?

Re-watching "The Eye of Jupiter" on UniversalHD with the final episode from SciFi in mind, was the Chief's being called to the Temple of Five his Cylon programming (and why wouldn't the other Cylons have the knowledge/programming themselves?) or some other faction that we haven't quite figured out (been introduced to) yet? Maybe the 13th tribe?

I will watch tomorrow paying close attention... good call Roland!

I am going to have to stop reading this thread as there are no spoiler alerts in peoples post.....

I am stuck in the UK working and have missed the past 3 weeks or BSG and I wont get back tell the April 15th.....My DVR is filling up....

I am going to have to stop reading this thread as there are no spoiler alerts in peoples post.....

I am stuck in the UK working and have missed the past 3 weeks or BSG and I wont get back tell the April 15th.....My DVR is filling up....

We do spoilers in the first day after the show has aired, but after that, its all fair game.

So... come back after the 15th and join in the fun!

We do spoilers in the first day after the show has aired, but after that, its all fair game.
Yeah, I forgot that this is the HD Forum, not the Sci Fi version, so what I post here I figure is already known to those who watch the low-def version first.

And here I am, posting pictures and all...:eek:

Both are options... If He and the others are actually Cylons and were not brainwashed while on New Caprica...

Good point about possible brainwashing! Though we don't know if the Chief, Tori or Anders were ever detained on New Caprica. Obviously Tighe was, as was Starbuck...and we've seen what she did. Saul is teetering on a mental precipice too.

Just watched the scene when he pretty much "felt" where to go to find that temple. Totally different interpretation this time compared with the first watch a few months ago. It seemed like he was totally drawn to it.

It's late & I've been painting, so I apologize in advance for the following:
...It was good, but of course, much of that episode was focused on the Lee-Kara story.
What are you complaining about? After all, Nobody Doesn't Like Kara-Lee...

Mmmmmmm, G'night, everybody!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts