Bud Positioner Problems - need help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

numone

Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
NE Washington
We have a big bud in our backyard that is wired to the house and we are trying to set it up. I will be using a CW 600s receiver and I have two different antenna positioners. One of the problems being we lost the remote for one ( General Instrument 2000PS) and the other one ( Tracker III Plus ) doesn't have a manual and we can't figure out the wiring. It has 3 wires in but do not know which one goes where............... We have used each of these in the past just playing around and know they work.

the GI 2000 PS is a power supply positioner usually used with a GI 2400, 2410, 2500 & 2510 (analog box) & special cable to connect the two. I didn't think the 2000 PS had a remote ( or i've never used it with a remote only a remote for my 2410) it requires a analog box ( probably only the ones above will work) & the special 5 din cable to use the power supply

the three wires on the back are for the corotor to change the polarity and should be listed in most manuals in the manual section ( they should all wire up the same)

usually they are like this
red = +5
white = the top hat symbol
black = grnd

and :welcome to the group

Help - on hooking up bud

First of all thank you for the help.... What about the tracker III Plus? will it work with my Captive Works and move the bud? We had it moving a couple of years ago but forgot what we did...lol Coming into the house from the bud are two heavy wires and 3 smaller ones. Can you tell us how to hook up these wires and to what??????? Any info is greatly appreiated. We have no manuals....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)