Budget C-band LNB Recommendation

Rainman21

Original poster
Sep 7, 2021
Kentucky
Hi everyone,

I have an old Echo Star 10ft Unimesh dish that I have been planning on installing for nearly two years, and I think it is time to get the project started.

What would be a decent budget LNB? I would like to keep the price low if possible, I would also prefer dual outputs, but a single output would be fine.

I live in a rural area with no 5g towers nearby, so I would assume I can get by without a 5g filter?

Hi everyone,

I have an old Echo Star 10ft Unimesh dish that I have been planning on installing for nearly two years, and I think it is time to get the project started.

What would be a decent budget LNB? I would like to keep the price low if possible, I would also prefer dual outputs, but a single output would be fine.

I live in a rural area with no 5g towers nearby, so I would assume I can get by without a 5g filter?

I think many here, including myself, would recommend the following lnbfs. Even though you said no 5G filtering is necessary it never hurts to have it just in case. This is a quality unit from a seller with a good reputation who will stand behind their products. Keep in mind that with a really cheap lnbf you are likely to get what you pay for. If you can afford it put a few dollars more into one of these. I have been using products from Titanium for nearly a decade and have always been pleased. Good luck! :)

100% agree with FTA4PA. The Titanium C238 if you need dual output. These are well worth the money, with great support, and the latest technology. And if you are on a budget try coupon code "Satguys Save" in the promo code box for a 15% discount. Dont know if this is still active, but worth a try.

I think many here, including myself, would recommend the following lnbfs. Even though you said no 5G filtering is necessary it never hurts to have it just in case. This is a quality unit from a seller with a good reputation who will stand behind their products. Keep in mind that with a really cheap lnbf you are likely to get what you pay for. If you can afford it put a few dollars more into one of these. I have been using products from Titanium for nearly a decade and have always been pleased. Good luck! :)

The LNBF's seen very low cost.....