Buffalo Bills hire Chan Gailey as Head Coach

Not like Tech fans were begging for his termination..Could not happen fast enough PLUS add the faked resume
I thought the faked resume was O'Leary?

Chan was never really liked by the Tech faithful. His constant 7 win seasons didn't help matters, nor did never winning against the Dawgs.

The AJC Vent was always full of "Get rid of Chan" comments. They could not get him out of there fast enough.

The Bills could have Vince Lomabardi as Coach, Don Shula as OC, Bill Belichick as DC and Marv Levy as Special Teams Coach; but they still aren't gonna win or make the playoffs unless they have a NFL QB and Offensive Line to protect him.

They need to start hitting some home runs on their draft choices instead of constantly striking out.

Another Step in the Right Direction below.

Bills fire pro personnel chief Guy : Sports : The Buffalo News

OOPS your right O' Leary was the incorrect resume. Gailey just kept Reggie Ball in games after he blew them.
Well, he's Buffalo's problem now.

And Sabres comment of "
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
" shows me that the Buffalo faithful will love him as much as us Techies did.

I thought the faked resume was O'Leary?

Chan was never really liked by the Tech faithful. His constant 7 win seasons didn't help matters, nor did never winning against the Dawgs.

The AJC Vent was always full of "Get rid of Chan" comments. They could not get him out of there fast enough.

In comparison, Gailey's replacement has done a bit better in just two years. :D;)