Buffalo, NY - Bills Game

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cparker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 8, 2007
Sanborn, NY
Ok... Buffalo, NY... CBS... they carried the Bills game and it wasn't in HD.

CBS's coverage continues to the Colts/Pats game and POOF! ... wide screen HD.

WTF?

The Bills game was not broadcast in HD by CBS. CBS only has enough equipment to show a maximum of 5 games a week in HD. The Bills/Bengals game did not make the cut this week.

Go here for a list of which CBS games will be in HD each week: Schedules - CBSSports.com

apparently, there have been only one Browns game in HD all year and that was yesterday through Fox.

The Bills apparently need to get a little better to garner HD status through CBS.

apparently, there have been only one Browns game in HD all year and that was yesterday through Fox.

The Bills apparently need to get a little better to garner HD status through CBS.

Actually this was the 2nd game. When the Browns played the Pats we were lucky to see it in HD.

The Bills game was not broadcast in HD by CBS. CBS only has enough equipment to show a maximum of 5 games a week in HD. The Bills/Bengals game did not make the cut this week.

Go here for a list of which CBS games will be in HD each week: Schedules - CBSSports.com

According to that schedule, the game on Thanksgiving isn't going to be in HD!? CBS again drops the ball. Fox sure seems to have its act together as far as HD broadcasting. I can't say that for CBS. When Fox has every Rams game in HD, there is no reason CBS can't have every Bills game in HD.

That CBS site is updated every week once they decide which games they will do in HD. You'll notice none of the games for week 12-17 are listed in HD yet (as of this posting). And they have all 7 games for week 11 listed in HD, which I don't think is possible since they can only do at most 5-6 games a week in HD, unless they've added more HD equipment. And I'm sure the Thanksgiving game will be in HD.

Be happy your fox has HD in your area, we are in a small enough market we have 480I digital, and that is it. :-( Sucks when racing season comes back to fox. There reply, it will be a while before we upgrade our equipment to support HD content. :-( what a bummer. All the other area networks, CBS, NBC, ABC all HD. Maybe in 2020 lol but then probley not. By that time games will be full 4096p and we will still be in 480i.

Be happy your fox has HD in your area, we are in a small enough market we have 480I digital, and that is it. :-( Sucks when racing season comes back to fox. There reply, it will be a while before we upgrade our equipment to support HD content. :-( what a bummer. All the other area networks, CBS, NBC, ABC all HD. Maybe in 2020 lol but then probley not. By that time games will be full 4096p and we will still be in 480i.

There's always a fix... "move" like all the other folks that are missing HD channels via OTA.

I thought about it. But would hope not have a problem and then have them say, well you live here, and you need service here. If I get a bigger HDtv then maybe I will considering "Moving" The digital does look better then analog from charter still LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)