Bug found, shows time left as days left

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
Weird bug I have found. I created this by rewinding back hitting pause then hitting live button. This is on a hopper with sling receiver.
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1482733517.739800.jpg

I've seen something similar to that a year or two ago, but on our Joey. It wasn't consistent and I don't know what triggered it, if it was something we did (like rewind, pause, etc).

I've seen that happen all the time on my all my Ho's since I've had them...considering all the other bugs that are WAY worse than this, I've just pretended not to notice it, since it only happens momentarily...

Yeah Like the one where if you rewind it then pause on a recording then you try to play it then the live show tries to bleed through pixelation then you lose Audio for a moment then it resumes to normal? Very weird but right there and it's done that several times to me. Wish I could get a recording of that.

I found a similar bug, but a little different. As you can see its 12:11am eastern time and I'm watching Jimmy Kimmel. But the banner still shows the program as the local news that was on from 11:00-11:30pm. I've noticed this to be a frequent issue. I just had my H3 installed last Thursday. And I never had this problem on my HWS.
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1482815785.688918.jpg

I found a similar bug, but a little different. As you can see its 12:11am eastern time and I'm watching Jimmy Kimmel. But the banner still shows the program as the local news that was on from 11:00-11:30pm. I've noticed this to be a frequent issue. I just had my H3 installed last Thursday. And I never had this problem on my HWS. View attachment 123075
The "FIX" for that one is easy just hit the power button and go in to standby and then hit the button again to turn back on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)