BUG: Unable to hide the last channel when the OTA map consists of 11 channels

FAYRICH said:
Ilya, I think you are in the Cleveland area. You should have the same problen that I have.
In fact, I do! You see, with my initial scan I was able to pickup additional sub-channels 17.2 through 17.4. So, I had more than 11 channels in my map. Tonight I did a reboot, lost those sub-channels due to weak signal and currently have 11 channels in my map. I see the same problem: cannot scroll to the 11th channel (68.1)!

I think, it's a typical programming mistake: miscalculation by 1. Or, perhaps, the programmer counted OTA channels only and forgot to include channel 8.15 (which is not really OTA) in the channel count. Easy for us to speculate... ;)

By the way, does anyone have 21 channels in the map? My guess is that the 21st channel would not be accessible either...

FAYRICH said:
I have raised this same question twice over the last 2 days, and no one has responded to me. I have the exact same problem.
Sorry FAYRICH, this forum has exploded over the past two days, it's really hard to follow all discussions in all threads. I've moved one of your original posts to this thread. Justice restored! ;)

MasterFX1 said:
So can we declare this officially a "bug" in this version?
I think we can. Thread renamed. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts