Bug with repeated timers

Backup Brain

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 7, 2008
Healdsburg, CA
Well, I'd say that there are still some bugs to be worked out with the Hopper and how it deals with timers. Check out this picture of my Timers list after I'd been adding some shows to recreate them from my 722 (using the Hopper's Seek and Record, which may or may not be the culprit).

Especially check out the numbers of the timers.

Get working, software engineers! ;)

timer-problems.JPG

Seek and Record is definitely a little funky. I will try again tomorrow.

Some folks have reported that Search, which is what Seek and Record uses afaik, didn't work correctly for them until 24 hours or so after installation.

Yes, Search didn't work at all for me yesterday, when it was installed. It works today; I presume it gets or generates some sort of index during the nightly download. This repeated timers thing is definitely weird, though.

Just checked Dish Online, and what it reports for my Hopper's timers is way off what is actually set there, and the Web site doesn't honor the Only New timer constraint. So on the Hopper, for example, it shows that it won't be recording Chasing Classic Cars, which is set as to record Only New episodes. But Dish Online shows it will be recording 6 times over the next week. So that's more bugs that I expect will be squashed in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)