Buhzinga! Jim Parsons nominated for Lead Actor in a Comedy

Congratulations to Jim Parsons on his much deserved Emmy nomination. I hope he wins.

My only regret is The Big Bang Theory should have been nominated for the best comedy series. It is the best and hottest show on TV.

Congratulations to Jim Parsons on his much deserved Emmy nomination. I hope he wins.

My only regret is The Big Bang Theory should have been nominated for the best comedy series. It is the best and hottest show on TV.

Yeah, I was reading the full list this morning, and was irked. I just do not get the appeal of 30 Rock. :rolleyes:

And there must be too much science fiction in BBT. Notice Galactica also got slighted. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Congrats to Jim !!! He really makes the show.

30 Rock is OK, in my opinion, but it's not a show that is even "Tivo" worthy. It's because of the big names that are on it as to why they get sooooo much recognition.

Those Emmy voters love to keep voting for the same people year after year. They missed recognizing the breakout comedy star of the year. Really a shame. I guess there is always next year.

Yeah, this year they have a hard-on for 30 Rock. :rolleyes:

Someone should have pulled a Kanye on Baldwin. :)

Well, Jim got robbed. Alec Baldwin wins the emmy. I hate 30 rock.
As someone who worked at a local television stations and later grew up with SNL, "30 Rock" appeals to my sense of inside, "behind the scenes" humor. But my wife and I enjoy "Big Bang Theory", too. It just seems that Chuck Lorre isn't a favorite with the Emmy crowd (nominated several times over the years but never winning).

I liked Jon Cryer's acceptance speech about how superficial he felt awards like the Emmy were, until he actually has one in his hands and now knows its the only true measure of one's worth.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)