bullseye 2 dualc+ku

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tanka

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 7, 2006
Toronto Canada
looking for one good set up if possible for 3 receivers .Any information on the forum about multi switch power inserts and passive multi switch.Thank you.I don't find any Pdf files now .I see before information about the setup.

Magic I find the resistors 1/4 watt 5% carbon resistors in Canada on the Usa I find the 1/2 watt 5% carbon resistors if the 1/4 working I don't need to pay shipping did you no if 1/4 watt did working.thank you

Magic did you no if the bullseye2 dual c+ku working on the f/d range of 38 71/2 dish.I have f/d range of 39 on the 8 ft butt I have one friend did like to do the upgrade to.If possible .The store go to sale two feeds for $550 plus $42 shipping not to bed.Bullseye2 f/d range are from 39 to 42.The salesmen said did working on the 71/2 ft butt I don't no .tell me your opinion.Thank you.

Yes it will work. But, I would spend my money on a bigger dish if possible a 10' would be good. That would make the biggest improvement in reception. The big advantage to the Bullseye would be the ability to use a multiswitch and hook up many receivers. I have two 10' with Bullseye II feeds. One is F/D 39 and the other is 28 But the feed is modded to better support that F/D 28.

Magic I did find the bullseye 2 on the Winnipeg Manitoba two For $450 +sipping $40 and two Norsat lnbs from Newfoundland only two for my friend special $67 the two new lnbs good price very nice persons. and two multi-switch for wnc swa-48 For $60 shipping include in Ontario. I did test the terminals for 13v and 18v and after the repaire I have 17v on the 13

Last edited:
Lnbes multi switches and repair done on the multi switches. Butt the two bullseye 2 not home for now .The weather are bed to.No news about the new project.Adioz

Bullseye2

Final the bullseye 2 feed done.All working ku and c band.I like bat the 58 west the signal are lower for now.The rest all better signal.and thank you to Magic Static and to the satellite guys for the thrades about bullseye2.The Wnc switches working very good.Only one problem I have to grind the feed close to the c band lnbs and one Lnb I order 4106c for Ku don't work.Miner problems.Thank you to all.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)