Bush will lose his Heisman, and no one else will get it

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
i don't get this. the award was for his skills. what does one thing have to do with the other? not saying what he did was right its just imo it has nothing to do with what he did on the field.he was the best player that year in CFB.

i don't get this. the award was for his skills. what does one thing have to do with the other? not saying what he did was right its just imo it has nothing to do with what he did on the field.he was the best player that year in CFB.

I agree but then again Pete Rose still isn't in the HOF.

What it comes down to is that Bush was technically ineligible to play that year so all his stats are null and void ... at least thats how the Heisman people are looking at it.

Personally, no one knew any of this during the season and Bush was the Best player on the field, so he should get it, if they want to take it away, it's no big deal as the player has moved on long ago.

What it comes down to is that Bush was technically ineligible to play that year so all his stats are null and void ... at least thats how the Heisman people are looking at it.

Personally, no one knew any of this during the season and Bush was the Best player on the field, so he should get it, if they want to take it away, it's no big deal as the player has moved on long ago.

That's it in a nutshell. I think Vince Young should get the trophy that should rightfully be his.

2 time Heisman winner from your Ohio State Buckeye, Archie Griffin agrees with you.

2 time Heisman winner from your Ohio State Buckeye, Archie Griffin agrees with you.

Always liked Archie,
He was just in town for the opening of a Buckeye Store.

Unfortunately they also carry stuff from that Team Up North, not nearly as much though, they also have stuff from the rest of the Big Ten and some others as well.

Always liked Archie,
He was just in town for the opening of a Buckeye Store.

Unfortunately they also carry stuff from that Team Up North, not nearly as much though, they also have stuff from the rest of the Big Ten and some others as well.

:D:D:D:D Probably outselling Buckeye gear too!

I just saw that too. I am shocked by this. I would have thought he would fight tooth and nail to keep it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts