BUSTED! Deflategate: Pats deliberately did it!

I was not surprised by the games or the fine. I thought it would be more. I WAS surprised by the loss of draft picks.
I think the loss of the draft pick was a direct consequence of them being a repeat offender. Otherwise it would have just been a suspension for the player involved.

28sabrq.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

1. Steroids weren't illegal in the NFL in the 70's

2. Name one team that didn't use steroids back in the 70's

3. Oh Waaaaaaaa

2nu3dxd.png

, and him Belichick go all 2007 on the NFL

Ah yes I remember... "The Bill Belichick FU TD Roadshow".

Right now in Upstate NY, Sexy Rexy is feeling pretty confident that he might actually win the AFC East (with an assist from the commissioner's office).

All this created is a super pissed off and motivated team.

Reactions: Hart5150
Did the Patriots know the rules? Yes
Did the Patriots intentionally break those rules? Yes
Is this the first time? No

They were punished because of 1 & 2, and the team penalty (draft picks & fine) was because of 3.

If you don't want to be punished for breaking the rules, then don't break them. How hard is that to understand?

Did the Patriots know the rules? Yes
Did the Patriots intentionally break those rules? Yes
Is this the first time? No

They were punished because of 1 & 2, and the team penalty (draft picks & fine) was because of 3.

If you don't want to be punished for breaking the rules, then don't break them. How hard is that to understand?

Where's the proof or admission?

All you holier than thou's should check this site out.

http://yourteamcheats.com/

Reactions: Kraven
I guess everybody forgets the year Brady went out for season on the first game. We had a winning year with Kassel, and only missed the playoffs by a fluke in the division that year. Pfft, enjoy touching yourselves while watching him benched - it just gives the rest of the team something to prove. Keep whining little girls, rule bending is everywhere in the league; there is an old saying "Don't go looking for snakes, you might find them.", the little girls who are whining now may be the next to see their team get a pee-pee slap. LULZ to butthurt fans who wear the other 31 logos.

Falcons broke rules and got punished for it. So what exactly is your point?
No one is saying teams that break the rules shouldn't be punished (well, except for several Patriot fans).

All your doing now at this point is whining because your team got caught and punished for breaking the rules, again.

Where in that story does it say there is proof that he gave steeler players steroids?

ESPN didn't run the story because there was no proof that he did.

Maybe just maybe read a story before you post it.

Prosecutors contend that Rydze distributed the substances from September 2007 through March 2011 “for unauthorized uses such as bodybuilding and athletic performance enhancement.” While the steroids portion of the case doesn’t overlap with Rydze’s time with the Steelers, he’s accused of obtaining more than 21,000 Vicodin tablets from February 2005 through October 2011.

In 2009, ESPN tried to make a smoke-fire connection between Rydze and the Steelers, without evidence that Rydze ever gave steroids or any other banned substance to Steelers players. The curiously-timed report came as the Steelers were migrating through a playoff tournament that resulted in their most recent Super Bowl win. Alas, ESPN ultimately declined to make its reporter, Mike Fish, available to answer basic questions about the story.

http://yourteamcheats.com/
Really? This site is a joke. Let's take the"cheat" when Tomlin was on the field, he got fined for it like he should but not one steeler fan complained that he was unfairly punished because he did it.

That's the difference, you guys up north thinks your team should be untouchable.

After the 70's only two steelers were caught using steroids, not the whole superbowl teams that Ben was in. All of his arguments are flawed.

Gaylord Perry was thrown out every time he was caught doctoring the ball. There is no rule in the MLB for "pretending" to doctor the ball.
There are no rules for over watering the base paths or letting the grass grow taller for older infielders(as the Cubs you to do)... BUT, there ARE rules about doctoring footballs.

Look, I HATED the "Tuck Rule" more than ANYONE...but as STUPID as it was, it was there...in the rule book. Is the crime itself bad...? Hell no. But the lying that you had nothing to do with it and didn't know those involve with deflating the footballs...that MAYBE is the reason the league is having an issue...and well as the friendship between the commish and Kraft.

Finally, you PROVED my point. IF Brady would have admitted it because he used the 'being a very competitive person', they writers would have kissed his ass even more than the God like status he already has, if that was even possible. I can hear it now, "...even in the final stages of his career, the competitive fires still burn inside.....yada, yada, yada...."

I think Perry was never ejected until his 21st year. I doubt if he was ejected many more after that. But the point is, it made his opponents think and in many ways, that gave him an advantage. .All players and teams want a competitive advantage. I would also argue there are rules for almost everything in baseball and that field conditions are in section 3.06-3.16 and you will see many rules that are broken all of the time. But, I am off topic.

My point is and remains, there is ZERO evidence that Brady knew this was going on and in reading the report, at least sections, the biggest condemnation by the NFL was a lack of cooperation from Brady. In other words, the lying they allege.

they cut the Pats a huge break IMO. There was enough evidence through chain of custody and ball pressures to immediately force a forfiet of the next playoff game IMO. The balls were under that organizations control. I could give a rats a@@ if a ball boy or the middle linebacker did it. Doesnt matter. And if you want to punish them this season you should sit Brady for the last 4 games not the first 4. These Pats fans take the cake. Last time I checked they still got to keep a tainted SB trophy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)