Buyer Beware " First Strike Meter Clones"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks for supporting my point of view, and you are right!!!!
The U.S. vendors cannot sue each other because like you said, it is a Chinese product they are selling. The first strike meters sold by the different vendors are not clones because they are all made in China. No U.S. manufacturer or vendor can lay a claim to the design of the first strike meters, therefore no lawsuits.
Have a good Day.
GregH

SORRY...I guess you have your point of view or logic, but I just don't agree with it.

Last edited:
I know if I was doing doing a lot of outside work that might damage my Fluke then I also would be owning another less expense meter from some company. And I'd still put them at the top for test equipment.
The spelling is Tektronic and I still use a nice old 453 scope on my bench when needed.

This site: Test and Measurement Equipment | Tektronix is the "Tektronix" web site note the spelling with an x at the end.
Bob

I should have looked in my file cabinet,but was too lazy. I think I still have the books on the 503.

Don't feel bad as I misspelled it also and for some reason my spell check didn't flag it as being wrong, so tonight I tested it and now it works correctly. Next time I better proof read before enter key.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)