Buzzing sound on phone

zzandrewst

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 2, 2008
South Carolina
I have a buzzing sound on my phone when my Dish receiver is connected to it. I switched phone lines and dsl filters and this did not fix the problem. I see that in the past others have had a similar problem as this but I did not see a solution on how they got it fixed. I contacted dish and they said they would have to replace the receiver. I was wondering if anyone has any more information on this problem.

I also wanted to make sure that what he said near the end of the chat is true about when a installer comes out they have to keep everything up to code. I already had scheduled an installer to come out and put up the 61.5 dish for me on Saturday. I have posted my chat with customer service below:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thomas: [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i have a service call set up for saturday, could the installer just bring me a new one instead of you sending one through the mail?
(24DrDcb) John Kn: They usually have one, but I cannot add it to the order. In that case I would advise to wait for the service call as that will be faster
(24DrDcb) John Kn: Either way works, which would you prefer?
Thomas: he is scheduled to install the 61.5 satellite, would it mess him up if i asked him to replace the receiver while he was here?
(24DrDcb) John Kn: No, any time we have a technician out for anything they are required to bring everything up to code, so if equipment is not functioning they will replace it even if not related to their work order.
Thomas: ok, then i would rather have the installer switch it out.
(24DrDcb) John Kn: ok, I will notate the account, but that should not be a problem
[/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)