BUZZR 245

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It is not up on Western Arc. There is a slate that says the channel is currently unavailable, no need to call Dish because they are aware of the issue. My OTA Buzzr on a subchannel is coming in fine, so Buzzr is up - it's a Dish issue, specifically Western Arc.

I do miss the Bill Cullen Price Is Rights they showed over the Winter on Sundays...

Bill: "And here's Don Pardo to tell you all about our 1st item going up for bids--" Don: "A 1959 Edsel Ranger!" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons
Well, from this thread, at least it's nice to know I'm not the only one here that appreciates Dish including this channel in their packages
Not just this thread. Be sure to check out the Similar threads section (just below the Reply box) to see other threads on this channel, if you have not done so already.

When BUZZR first launched on Dish, it started as a "perpetual preview" channel, so I was able to get it with the Flex Pack, without any add-ons. When it was removed from Flex Pack (when the preview eventually ended) I actually downgraded my programming package to get it back. (Flex Pack subscribers who do not wish to downgrade, nor upgrade to a much higher package, also have the option of adding Latino Bonus Pack for $10 per month to be able to get BUZZR.)

Reactions: TheKrell
GSN started out with lots of old shows. Ones I had never seen dating back to the early 50s. GSN now is a waste of time. I hope BUZZR stays with the older material. What's My Line? was my favorite. I like the old To Tell the Truth, Password, and I've Got a Secret. Those were fun shows.
I used to get up in the mornings just to watch $10,000 and $25,000 Pyramid with Dick Clark.

I enjoy BUZZR and often leave it on as background noise. I get a real kick out of the old Match Game and others from that era. So refreshing watching a time when things could be fun and laid-back without so much in-your-face manufactured excitement and/or tripping over themselves to be PC.

The later ones from the 80's bring back a lot of memories as my Mom and I would watch many of those shows during the summers I was home from elementary school. She always enjoyed game shows.