OTA Ch Buzzr added to dish.

If you like to watch really old gameshows looks like Dish has added Buzzr on channel 245.

Nice. I like a lot of the old game shows they carry. Reminiscent of the early days of the Game Show Network.

I enjoyed the channel locally via OTA, but it was frustrating being one of the few OTA locals that Dish never provided guide data.

Fun old game shows! Have watched this channel for a while now. The only problem is not very much content. You'll be watching reruns in a couple months. Each day is an 8 hour loop of shows repeating three times.

Reactions: KE4EST
This is fantastic! Thank you Dish!!! I called a friend who really have been wanting this channel, as it is not available OTA here. Yes, they do run What's My Line? To Tell The Truth, and I've Got A Secret. As well as Let's Make a Deal and The old Match Game.

Reactions: pattykay
I noticed that the guide description for Press Your Luck lists "Peter Tomarken, Rod Roddy, Todd Newton." Is this more EPG weirdness, or does BUZZR also show the GSN re-make (Whammy! The All New Press Your Luck) hosted by Todd Newton? I like both versions, but I prefer the original version from the 1980's.

Glad they added this one. It is like GSN used to be when it was the Game Show Network and wasn't total crap. Now it is crappy "original" game shows and Family Feud all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)