OTA Ch Buzzr added to dish.

I wonder if BUZZR is in the Latino Bonus Pack. Many of the cheap channels that are included in Welcome Pack (such as OTA diginets) end up in that Channel Pack. If not, I will try to get Dish to give me three free months of the Heartland Package, so that I can at least get GSN as a replacement.

I wonder if BUZZR is in the Latino Bonus Pack. Many of the cheap channels that are included in Welcome Pack (such as OTA diginets) end up in that Channel Pack. If not, I will try to get Dish to give me three free months of the Heartland Package, so that I can at least get GSN as a replacement.
That would make the most sense, take channels out of the main pack and move them to the add-ons. It would save Dish money for those who don't care about the channels, and generate some revenue for those who want to add them as add-ons.

But, this is Dish, so making sense doesn't apply.

That would make the most sense, take channels out of the main pack and move them to the add-ons. It would save Dish money for those who don't care about the channels, and generate some revenue for those who want to add them as add-ons.

But, this is Dish, so making sense doesn't apply.
True. Many of the channels that Flex Pack lost, such as Reelz and WGN America, are not available in the add-ons.

tried a chat with dish to verify what packages buzzr is in. Of course they have no idea. they say it should still be available in flex pack. No idea that something changed today. Would be nice if DIRT would verify what packs its in

tried a chat with dish to verify what packages buzzr is in. Of course they have no idea. they say it should still be available in flex pack. No idea that something changed today. Would be nice if DIRT would verify what packs its in
The same thing happened when Reelz was dropped from Flex Pack. DIRT verified it the next day in that case.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I got the three free months of Heartland Package, so at least that is something.

The same thing happened when Reelz was dropped from Flex Pack. DIRT verified it the next day in that case.
Confirmation from DIRT member Zach S. that BUZZR is not included in Flex Pack:
"The launch of Flex Pack mistakenly included the classic game show channel BUZZR. Effective Thursday, 07/06/17, we have corrected this mistake, and Flex Pack no longer includes BUZZR."

Confirmation from DIRT member Zach S. that BUZZR is not included in Flex Pack:
"The launch of Flex Pack mistakenly included the classic game show channel BUZZR. Effective Thursday, 07/06/17, we have corrected this mistake, and Flex Pack no longer includes BUZZR."
At least it is accessible thru the Latino Bonus Pack.

Reactions: Tampa8 and pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)