Buzzr

per KMSP the 26th we get Buzzr

Friday Sept. 25th is the last day for BOUNCE on 9.4. On Saturday Sept. 26th, BUZZR starts programming on 9.4.

Excellent...hopefully they will re-air the Lost and Found block at some point, but at least you'll be getting BUZZR this month (as will the last of the Fox O&O's).

They seem to be in demand in a lot of other markets as well, I hope Fremantle can reach agreements with them.

Excellent...hopefully they will re-air the Lost and Found block at some point, but at least you'll be getting BUZZR this month (as will the last of the Fox O&O's).

I won't get it where I am. I'm 93 miles from Minneapolis and its on RF9. Only picked it up once on a fluke. There is a RF9 about 100 miles NW of me so I'm kinda in a dead spot for 9.

per KMSP the 26th we get Buzzr

Friday Sept. 25th is the last day for BOUNCE on 9.4. On Saturday Sept. 26th, BUZZR starts programming on 9.4.
and according to reports it happened. I was in Minneapolis on Friday and saw "Bounce" but I guess at midnight it switched over

been watching it for the last day now and while its cool to see the old shows, the repetitiveness is less than be desired. At night its a 3 hour loop.
7-10 then 10-1 central. same shows

right now the shows that are on were on this morning.
I guess some of these new stations (Justice, Buzzr, Decades) think folks dont have DVR's ;)

really digging Buzzr.

I like the old game shows (the Tivo has been recording a lot of shows)

Some notes that bother me
-there is NO episode info which makes my Tivo record all the episodes (even the reruns of reruns.....since they show some episodes 3 times a day)
-the repetitiveness (mentioned the other day)
-the guide being all jacked up on Saturday Night. What all the guide info showed (Tivo, zap2it, PSIP from converter box) was wrong.

Reactions: BM10K
One frustrating thing about Buzzr (and this is where the Tivo is great)

They are limited on commercials that they show so usually one of them during the show is the really long one for the ASPCA where they try to tug at your heart by showing animals and have these sad captions like "why does my owner not like me?" That one gets old pretty quick (I know AntennaTV shows it too)

Well Tribune/Zap2it/Tivo listings are slowly getting there for the Sunday lineup
last week it was wrong
this week it had the right program but used the wrong times. The B/W shows they have go 40 minutes but Sale, Double Dare and Beat the Clock are only 1/2 hour but the guide showed them to be 40 minutes.

Double Dare

Wow...hadn't thought about that one since I was a kid!

Buzzr is a pretty cool channel, when I think to surf by it and see whats on. A lot of them remind me of summers growing up as a kid, as my Mom always liked watching game shows in the afternoons. Unfortunately, since its a recent addition, Dish doesn't populate any guide data for it.

Been a "God send" for me. My wife takes care of her brain injured mother during the day and it's tough to keep her entertained sometimes. But she loves the Buzzr channel and watches as much as she can.

Reactions: fred555 and Mr Tony
Reactions: Mr Tony
I've noticed on Sundays they do like a "marathon" (or whats the cool word they use now? Binge??) of Family Feud, Match Game and Press Your Luck from shows that were on during the week

Watching Press Your Luck and seeing the early episodes, you'd wonder how the show made it for a few years
-no sound effect when hitting a whammy
-weird money amounts even on the 2nd round. Heck the "Big bucks" slot had 750, a whammy, big bucks and one other
-the infamous "blank screens" where the slides on the big board had nothing on them. Couple times I saw 4 or even 5 "blank screens"
-IDIOTIC moves by players. One episode a person passed her last spin when she had 0 dollars. The other person whammied so they both came back (the 3rd person whammied out)

But I still love the Whammies!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts