Buzzr

I hope they have more episodes of Match Game than what they have shown. They're already showing ones that were on a month ago when I first started watching it

Reactions: PopcornNMore
Interesting....I thought you couldnt appear on more than one game show if you won money?

Watching $ale of the Century and the champion (Greg) was also on Press Your Luck in an earlier season and was champ too.
(not too hard to miss him. Black curly hair and these thick glasses)

so the other day they had a question on Match Game 78 that even I was shocked they not only asked it back then....but they actually played the episode
Now I know AntennaTV has played the Jeffersons pilot where George said to the Willis's that they couldn't argue because after 5 minutes that Tom would call Helen a n.......and not bleep it
and they played Sanford and Son where Fred said it twice including "there's enough _____ in here to make a Tarzan movie!"

Anywho....on Match Game 78 the question was
"Billy Joe Said.....I was just invited the the annual Ku Klux Klan formal dance. The invitation said "blank" sheets only"
DAMN!!
IMG_20151111_014058_576.jpg IMG_20151111_014100_960.jpg IMG_20151111_014104_261.jpg

I wish that mission broadcasting and NexStar media would add this channel and some of the other channels that we don't have in the Springfield Missouri market to the two stations that they own
A lot of people in Louisiana that have nexstar (which is 10 stations) have been asking the same thing. I haven't received any garauntee but the Fox stations in Lafayette, Shreveport, Monroe, and Baton Rouge, the people in those areas have been asking for it. The Baton Rouge NBC is also owned by Nexstar and it could go there too (That's all good if an agreement is made between buzzr owner and Nexstar) since there is nothing but the NBC DT1.

I just emailed buzzrplay and even added your two affiliates. However by looking at your market and what you have, you might have a better chance on one of the other stations or the K26 that has 5 or 6 subchannels......

so the other day they had a question on Match Game 78 that even I was shocked they not only asked it back then....but they actually played the episode
Now I know AntennaTV has played the Jeffersons pilot where George said to the Willis's that they couldn't argue because after 5 minutes that Tom would call Helen a n.......and not bleep it
and they played Sanford and Son where Fred said it twice including "there's enough _____ in here to make a Tarzan movie!"

Anywho....on Match Game 78 the question was
"Billy Joe Said.....I was just invited the the annual Ku Klux Klan formal dance. The invitation said "blank" sheets only"
DAMN!!
View attachment 111571 View attachment 111572 View attachment 111573
Fred said H----ys
the answer to the match game question is status quo

I wish that mission broadcasting and NexStar media would add this channel and some of the other channels that we don't have in the Springfield Missouri market to the two stations that they own
I just received a couple of emails. first one said (must be a favorite slogan of everyone's), well we always looking at new markets to launch in (gotta make an agreement with the station owner, even my dumb-ss knows that). The second email says they are trying to make an agreement with at least 2 media groups outside the box (FOX OTS) but it could take some time. Did'nt say which ones (could be Media General, Nexstar, Sinclair, Hearst, and or some indy like Delta Media). Regardless by the beginning of next year look for a Media Group outside the FOX OTS to strike an agreement....

That would be a subchannel I'd watch all day......
you'd get bored with it rather quickly as each show is repeated throughout the day. At night its a 3 hour loop, during the day its 6 hours. So the same Press Your Luck episodes at noon are on at 6PM
Weekends is kinda like "marathon" day where they show the episodes from the week on the weekends

Reactions: localclassictvfan
No way Sinclair gets an agreement. They're already damn near full. Heck they're dropping GetTV for Comet or AntennaTV in markets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)