C-BAND 8FT dish ID please.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You'd better smile when you say that. :D

Else, I'll drive up there, hunt you down, and beat you within an inch of your life! - :eek:

Since dish is one piece solid, guy could not load into his truck and figured was a bit too big to load since he did not have a full sized truck. This dish is a beast if trying to be loaded by one person LOL.. I wasnt about to help him either ..

Just listed it on craigslist too.. someone come and get it before it gets scrapped dammit

Free C-Band satellite dish (solid dish)

Since dish is one piece solid, guy could not load into his truck and figured was a bit too big to load since he did not have a full sized truck. This dish is a beast if trying to be loaded by one person LOL.. I wasnt about to help him either ..

Just listed it on craigslist too.. someone come and get it before it gets scrapped dammit

Free C-Band satellite dish (solid dish)

Just calm down...we'll find a home for it. I know you are mad, hell I would be too. But dishes are rare these days, and ones like that even rarer, why not help someone out? If I wasn't 3000 miles away I would already knocking at your door...LOL :up

Just calm down...we'll find a home for it. I know you are mad, hell I would be too. But dishes are rare these days, and ones like that even rarer, why not help someone out? If I wasn't 3000 miles away I would already knocking at your door...LOL :up

hehe, not mad just dont want to see it get scrapped. I have received 2 email from CL so we'll see how that goes.

keep the 905...you can probably get some free stuff on it ;)

hehe, and who said I was giving away the 905 with that 8 footer..;)

DSR-905 is a keepah.. :D

If battery bad, I'll order one and solder it.. bam, back to work

BTW: Both email replies from CL said that they would most likely pickup the dish tonight, but since I left at 430pm from my office I left the hardware outside in the back of building.

We'll see if its there tomorrow morning.. LOL

Thanks Pro96 and Anole for considering me :)

I was away today and just got back, unfortunately I don't have space for an 8 footer :(

Pro96, I am sorry to hear about the HOA, I hope the dish gets a good home.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts