C BAND ANOLOG AND OR ku bAND

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jagee

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 16, 2007
iS THERE any way i can factory reset my receiver back to were i have all my satellites names in this unit or not.When i bought it ,itonly had 8 satellites program in.I don't know why anybody would want to take any out if that is what happened or not.Oh i have a personal cable Uniden

Thanks alot icebergi went there before but it didn't have just personal cable without numbers so i wasn't sure about using it.

If i can figure out hitting the reset on this thing will it give me all ther satellite that is on the arc or do i still have to find them myself?

I understand that but how can i define which one that i have.Also how many clicks does it take to get a sat from each sat.

go to lyngsat for the sat chart. on my analog receiver most of the sats are about 10 digits away, or about 4 clicks, some receivers are different. check out the chart first, find a 24 hr channel or tp, set to that channel and move the dish until you find it, then by looking on the chart you will know where you are at.

3500sd

With my Pansat 3500SD all I had to do to get a new satellite in was go to the Installation Menu and then Smart Search, then Edit Sat/Tp and then New Sat and put in the number. USALS will take care of the rest if you already have an East and West Satellite in. Hope this is what you need.

Or were you talking about a Uniden, if what model?

Take Care,

Last edited:
F/u

I have to assume you are using the 922 to move the dishes because of the C/Ku LNBF. With the 31" dish you should be able to use the built in mover (USALS) in the Pansat. That would enable you to do what I mentioned earlier.

Then you could add the missing satellites, following the instructions from the 3500SD manual.

You mentioned a Uniden in the first post. What is it and what are you using it for?

No the uniden i was using before i got the 922 and that moves a 10foot dish.Im having another problem that i haven't seen in the forum yet.So here it goes.Im trying to get my 922 and my pansat to interact at the same time with my tv any ideas?I also want to be able to watch my sats on 922 and move the dish according to the sat ont he pansat is that possible.My HDTV remote has pip but i don't know how to get it to work.

Interaction

What type of C/Ku LNBF do you have (BSC621 or 621-2)? It makes a difference how you get the two receivers to work together.

I have both but right now the BSC621 is on it.Or i could put the Chaparoll II c/ku Spelt wrong

F/u

If you are running 1 coax, you could run the coax to the 922 and then slave the Pansat to it. That should enable you to get the 4DTV channels and then use the USALS in the Pansat to get the FTA channels.

Since I have the 621-2, I have to go through my BEC 6600+ and then slave the 450i to it as a mover and for analog channels.

How did you do that can you give me precise directions please.I ahave to many LNBs and LNBfs ar. I just remembered i have the Chaparoll II on it right now.Explain your hook up.Im running my sys like this site diagram is showing.

Satelite Unusual Taylor Enterprises MPEG2fta Digital Receivers i need to know what else to do from thr receivers to the tv,or something like so.

F/u

Go to this site and check out their diagrams. They include several and they are the ones who sell the BSC 621's.

1 Receiver, Multiple LNBFs

My setup now is simple. The coax from the BSC621-2 goes to the BEC 6600+ Digital and then a coax to the 450i (as my analog receiver, mover). I tune in the Satellites on the 450i and then go to the BEC and get the FTA Channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts