C Band Mounting Plate

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Those are used on large commercial dishes to mount multiple feeds for reception from multiple satellites. For those to work well you'll need a large dish like 12' or more. Otherwise the off center mounted feeds will suffer performance wise and you may also have issues with getting closely spaced satelites as the feedhorns will need to be so close together in many instances it might not be physically possible.

do you wish to have more then 1 lnb on a bud? Lots of us just cut a scalar or overlap one.
somewhere in the forum, i have a pic of 5 lnbs on my perfect 10. its a 7.5' bud.

do you wish to have more then 1 lnb on a bud? Lots of us just cut a scalar or overlap one.
somewhere in the forum, i have a pic of 5 lnbs on my perfect 10. its a 7.5' bud.

It would be kind of neat to have a BUD that can have 2 C band lnbfs setup so one can receive linear and the other circular which would avoid installing and uninstalling the dielctric plate. I do not remember seeing that post with your 5 lnb setup! I will try looking for it!

Those are used on large commercial dishes to mount multiple feeds for reception from multiple satellites. For those to work well you'll need a large dish like 12' or more. Otherwise the off center mounted feeds will suffer performance wise and you may also have issues with getting closely spaced satelites as the feedhorns will need to be so close together in many instances it might not be physically possible.

My recent adventure at a local closed TV studio had several 12' and maybe larger commercial dishes. All of them were single lnb setups but they would of been great for multi lnb/lnbfs. The guy who bought them offered me a great deal on 2 of them! Those monsters were just too much for me to handle! :eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts