C-band Programming

Status
Please reply by conversation.

toney

Original poster
Jul 8, 2006
Guys, first of all I want to thank you all for allowing me to become a member of your site. I must say that this site is awsome. I enjoy reading the different forums on your site and the answers to the questions asked are clear and well answered. Again I must say thanks to all of you who contribute in whatever way possible to this site.
Guys, I want to venture into a new field of satellite programming. It is C-Band Programming. I have no experience with this type of programming. I have read in this forum about C-Band programming and have a some idea of what it involves, thanks to the wonderful contribution made from dfergie. in his posts "C-Band FAQ's and C-Band FAQ's Idea." Thanks dfregie and the others who have contributed to posts outlined above.
I have been in the business of satellite tv for about a year. I have a 12 foot solid C-Band in my yard and at present, it is not on any satellite. I did some modification to the dish and positioned it on Echostar 8/10 in the 110 W position. I had a Pansat 2700A connected to it. After the new sat (Echostar 10) went into commission, I have lost a lot of Transponders in that position thus the reason why I want to move to C-Band programming.
Guys, where I am living (An island in the Caribbean) no one longer hacks C-Band programming. The reason being, they state that it is impossible to hack. So I do not have any one to advise on C-Band hacking. Everyone on my island who are into satellites hack dish network.
Guys, I have a couple of questions I want to ask you. They are as follows:

(1) If I order the 4DTV DSR 922, what else do i need to hack C-Band?
(2) If you require a file(s) for the receiver, it it easy to get?
(3) Just incase you need file(s), where are they available?
(4) If there is a file(s) require, how do I load it onto the receiver?
(5) Does the file decrypts the following: (a) Digicipher 2, (b) NTSC, (c) NTSC VC2+, (d) Power VU and (e) DVB?
(6) I am looking at Galaxy 15 (which is at 133 W), will I be able to get sound and picture on these channels?

Any help or advise will be welcome. Thanks in advance for assistance and i am looking forward for your response. Thanks.

N.B: I have an LNB with both C-Band and Ku on it. Bye.

Toney.

(1) If I order the 4DTV DSR 922, what else do i need to hack C-Band?

I need to make it so that when I click the banned button the Queen hit "Another One Bites the Dust" plays out of my computer speakers. :D

Thank you for spilling your guts letting us know you like to hack & steal stuff

Can I swing by your house and steal some of your equipment?? Its the same thing

dumbasses.....

• Haha
Reactions: Captain Midnight
I like where he says he has been in the satellite biz for a year :)

More like the theft biz!

Scumball!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)