C-Band Satellite Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

flatlandernick

Original poster
Dec 13, 2007
i use to have c-band back in the 80's when stuff was free....untill the Videochipper came out i got to get back there and find it(growed up around it)trees etc.... as dish just pissed me off..i guess ill go back to the C-band if its still inservice? what would i need to get started i have the old Hoston Tracker Receiver thank you

Last edited:
lots still there
advantages: wild feeds,great reception,no rain fade.
Get a 4DTV receiver on ebay for $200 or less (make sure the battery has been replaced)
add KU band and get a FTA receiver and your set.
You may want to sub to X4 also.

your sat

well they still have channels on C-band not many analogs left. you need to get your self a 4DTV and a c/ku feedhorn inless ur dish already has one. if the dish doesnt move. just take the arm off it and according what type it is. let us know. and we can help you from there i have alot of parts as in actuator arms if you need one let me know. i got from 18-24-36" arms so let me know if it doesnt move inless ur good at cleaning it up i'd clean it up good you might want to take off the cover becarefull wasp may have something hiding up in there since its cold im not sure tho...lets get this thing up and running for you:hungry:be ready to pull out the cash LOL!!! its money hungry hobby lol

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)