C Band Wildfeeds

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sugzze

Original poster
Aug 21, 2004
I cannot get anything on my c band satellite dish except the canadian wildfeeds on several of my satellites. I have had my c band for years and have always preferred it to the small dish, etc. I do have the direct tv high definition system which is coming in great, but I have always preferred the c band. Could someone please tell me what the problem might be? A reply will be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried reprogramming your satellites? is there trees in the way? how are these Canadian channels coming in are they clear? what size is your dish?

I have a 10' dish and there were some trees near my c band dish and last week I had a lot of the limbs cut down; about a week after that is when I started having the wildfeed problem. I am not subscribing to any payed programming right now on my c band and even if I was I could not get anything due to this problem. I have been very fortunate with my c band dish, it has been a good one. How do you reprogramm your satellite? Like I said I have not had any problems with the large dish, now my HD Direct Tv system is another story. Whenever it rains it will freeze. Do you know how to reprogramm the large dish satellite? A reply will be greatly appreciated.

I have a 10' dish and there were some trees near my c band dish and last week I had a lot of the limbs cut down; about a week after that is when I started having the wildfeed problem. I am not subscribing to any payed programming right now on my c band and even if I was I could not get anything due to this problem. I have been very fortunate with my c band dish, it has been a good one. How do you reprogramm your satellite? Like I said I have not had any problems with the large dish, now my HD Direct Tv system is another story. Whenever it rains it will freeze. Other than that the HD Direct tv equipment is great. Do you know how to reprogramm the large dish satellite? A reply will be greatly appreciated.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)