C Span

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Cspan 1 and 2 is free on analog:

"SATELLITE COORDINATES

C-SPAN is available on C-band satellite backyard dishes at the following coordinates. These dishes are approximately 8 to 10 feet in diameter.

C-SPAN: AMC 11/Transponder 7 (Orbital location 131º west)
C-SPAN 2: AMC 10/Transponder 19 (Orbital location 135º west)

*C-SPAN signals are unscrambled."

www.c-span.org/about/access/index.asp?code=SATCOORD

CSPAN2 is leaving in September

* C-SPAN2 A new, encrypted digital feed of C-SPAN2 will be available beginning June 23, 2009 on AMC 10, transponder 19.
* We will dual illuminate analog/digital feeds of C-SPAN2 from June 23, 2009 through September 20, 2009.
* After September 20, 2009, the analog satellite feeds of C-SPAN2 will no longer be available.

Well they made the switch.
CSPAN2 analog is now history.
The new mux is DC2 combo mode/megapipe. :(
There are currently three channels: CSPAN, CSPAN2 and CSPAN3.
All are encrypted.:(

AMC 10
4080 V 29266

Its all about more taxes and control

They have in mind more taxes and control over our lives. They want a tax from everything like cow far** to your breathing out. Seems they can not grasp the fact that what we breath out is what plants breath in. Without one or the other the planet then starts to die.
I was watching C span one day when the climate change panel was on there....OMG what a dog and pony show it was. I lost respect for C span right there. Wasting good transponder time on a bunch of idiots who can't back up any claims or disclaims, just arguing with each other and in the end "we are just not for sure if climate change is real" ......sounds like a big propaganda distraction to me.

You can bet when the news media is giving some moot issue the limelights somebody in the background is pulling something crooked.

Remember when you were a kid and the school bully was getting ready to punch you in the face......You look to your left and say "hey what's that?".....when he gets distracted and looks to his side at what he thinks your looking at you knock his teeth out and run.

News does the same thing. always remember that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts