Cable Enclosure Box - Where to get?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
I am going to re-do all of my cable runs, splitters, etc. I want to buy some of the gray plastic type cable tv enclosure junction type boxes. Any idea where to get those? I bouth a few several years ago and need some more but cannot find where I bought them from. THANKS for any help!

I was just thinking about this topic myself. I was looking at the electrical boxes at Home Depot suitable for outdoors. They come in all assorted sizes with threaded holes for conduit fittings. Everything could be nicely labeled inside.

I found a few places on the internet and ebay. They are like what the cable co's use and run under $20 shipped. I have a couple that I bought a few years ago and love them. I did not find any on Sadoun's site, so I might have to buy from another source :(

You two need to turn in your FTA cards...sheese you ASK A CABLE TV TECH for a couple boxes. :D

That's how I got my two. And he has a whole bunch more whenever I need them. :)

I thought about that....but.... I am shy and anti social! Heck, there is still a Primestar dish about 2 blocks from my house that I have still not inquired about - I spotted it over 2 years ago :(

Hey fireman just go busting up there in uniform like you're checking for a fire and knock on the door--grab that Primestar!!! LOL

You two need to turn in your FTA cards...sheese you ASK A CABLE TV TECH for a couple boxes. :D

That's how I got my two. And he has a whole bunch more whenever I need them. :)

This is how I get my supply of PPC-EX6 F fittings :)

The logic is flawless... Cable companies usually spring for the best gear in order to cut down on service calls, therefore they carry the good stuff.

I am just a "firebuff" - my father is a retired firefighter and I have always like firefighting equipment, vehciles, etc. :)

Hey fireman just go busting up there in uniform like you're checking for a fire and knock on the door--grab that Primestar!!! LOL

YIKES! That would require I stop and talk to someone! :)

This is how I get my supply of PPC-EX6 F fittings :)

The logic is flawless... Cable companies usually spring for the best gear in order to cut down on service calls, therefore they carry the good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Larry
any home improvement store has them (Home Depot, Lowes, Menards) and as noted in various sizes

(I'm the same way...very shy around people) :)

honestly its true. I don't like big groups of people and can be very quiet most of the time. I can be chatty if someone is at my house but big groups I dont like

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)