Cable Enclosure Box - Where to get?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
I am going to re-do all of my cable runs, splitters, etc. I want to buy some of the gray plastic type cable tv enclosure junction type boxes. Any idea where to get those? I bouth a few several years ago and need some more but cannot find where I bought them from. THANKS for any help!

I was just thinking about this topic myself. I was looking at the electrical boxes at Home Depot suitable for outdoors. They come in all assorted sizes with threaded holes for conduit fittings. Everything could be nicely labeled inside.

I found a few places on the internet and ebay. They are like what the cable co's use and run under $20 shipped. I have a couple that I bought a few years ago and love them. I did not find any on Sadoun's site, so I might have to buy from another source :(

You two need to turn in your FTA cards...sheese you ASK A CABLE TV TECH for a couple boxes. :D

That's how I got my two. And he has a whole bunch more whenever I need them. :)

I thought about that....but.... I am shy and anti social! Heck, there is still a Primestar dish about 2 blocks from my house that I have still not inquired about - I spotted it over 2 years ago :(

Hey fireman just go busting up there in uniform like you're checking for a fire and knock on the door--grab that Primestar!!! LOL

You two need to turn in your FTA cards...sheese you ASK A CABLE TV TECH for a couple boxes. :D

That's how I got my two. And he has a whole bunch more whenever I need them. :)

This is how I get my supply of PPC-EX6 F fittings :)

The logic is flawless... Cable companies usually spring for the best gear in order to cut down on service calls, therefore they carry the good stuff.

I am just a "firebuff" - my father is a retired firefighter and I have always like firefighting equipment, vehciles, etc. :)

Hey fireman just go busting up there in uniform like you're checking for a fire and knock on the door--grab that Primestar!!! LOL

YIKES! That would require I stop and talk to someone! :)

This is how I get my supply of PPC-EX6 F fittings :)

The logic is flawless... Cable companies usually spring for the best gear in order to cut down on service calls, therefore they carry the good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Larry
any home improvement store has them (Home Depot, Lowes, Menards) and as noted in various sizes

(I'm the same way...very shy around people) :)

honestly its true. I don't like big groups of people and can be very quiet most of the time. I can be chatty if someone is at my house but big groups I dont like

Status
Please reply by conversation.