Cablevision Disavows Dolan and Dish Offers No Aid

jhogue@hrtc.net said:
Has anyone seen or know of any proof that dragon actually is an installer and that there is still a problem with the churn rate. Just questioning his motives and credibility.

gee jamey.

thanks for the backup

i guess the time i spent helping you was just a test, huh?

tell your son to hang on to puff the magic dragon as long as he can, once you grow up it gets tough :confused:

dragon

dragon002 said:
gee jamey.

thanks for the backup

i guess the time i spent helping you was just a test, huh?

tell your son to hang on to puff the magic dragon as long as he can, once you grow up it gets tough :confused:

dragon

??? Ok, I'm lost. What did I do?

Don't know for sure if what I think I just saw was a super nice length of rope ...or what. But given enough rope, dummies will usually hang themselves. I suspect one dummy just did...

Puff!! :D And I'm not talking about Jamey's son...Vicki :D

dragon002 said:
t,

forget it, sorry i posted

sorry i bothered you

i mean that

when voom goes under i will do everything in my power and use all my contacts to make sure you never touch a directv system. and i am serious , if you are using your real name teresa york, i WILL make sure you dont do directv ever again., BTW at the wild blue meeting they all thought you were a guy, you should have heard the laughs
when i told them you are :shocked a chick :shocked

dragon

A truly disgusting and childish post. You are not in her league as an installer or technician.

dragon002 said:
t,

sorry i bothered you

i mean that

dragon

Dragon
why did you edit your post do really think you have that much pull sorry i don't think so . but if you think you can do it try.

You need to take a dragon pill/

t

Hey T, he thinks he's "Puff"...and he's about as sorry now as he was when he PM'd me. If he has any pull...he should use it on the end of the rope he's looped around his neck. Vicki :D

Whatever thoughts ....whatever opinion you have on "VOOM the product" are welcome by most. I have knowledge that you are a good tech and a bright one at that. YOu know your stuff.
What you don't know is, that was the meanest, hateful post I've read to date. Take a breath....apologise to T....where everyone can see. Then, set up shop as an anwser man. Help us with our challenges with OTA, amps, and what makes a perfect install.

But, do not ever bring this unmedicated barrage upon anyone on this forum ever again. You ventured the extra mile for my respect and friendship yesterday. And now you have personally attacked, with the most vile vurbage, one of the most respected people in the Voom circle.

Of which you are still invited in, IF you treat each person with courtesy, respect, and good manners. T does not deserve ANY of this hot steamed venom struck her way.

Apologise and behave and there is still a chance people will want you for your knowledge and not a punching bag. This was all wrong. All wrong. I hope I never have to read anything like it again.

I have to be at work at 5AM and I'm going to sleep. I suggest you do the same and think about what you want your legacy...your NAME to mean to all of us.

Thanks guys for the backup but let him say whatever he has a lot of hot air he need to get rid of and i was the chosen one last night

t

vurbano said:
Im still trying to figure out how he edited it without that showing up unless a mod did it.

I believe that if you edit a post within a certain amount of time you don't get the "Edited by..." message. I think it is within 2minutes of posting.

yanks2402 said:
I believe that if you edit a post within a certain amount of time you don't get the "Edited by..." message. I think it is within 2minutes of posting.

I know Mine went through a number of edits. LMAO I think "pond scum" was one of the phrases I removed after calming down a little.

Originally Posted by dragon002
t,

sorry i bothered you

i mean that

when voom goes under i will do everything in my power and use all my contacts to make sure you never touch a directv system. and i am serious , if you are using your real name teresa york, i WILL make sure you dont do directv ever again., BTW at the wild blue meeting they all thought you were a guy, you should have heard the laughs
when i told them you are a chick

dragon

I am shocked. :eek: I have never seen a post from one member to another that threatens them with financial violence just because they have one point of view that doesn't agree with theirs. I thought this was America. Dragon should be taken to the woodshed by the moderators. To me he crossed a very important line and should be considered to be banned from the forum.

Regardless if TYORK is a woman or not has nothing to do with her knowledge and professional skills. From what I have read, she is highly regarded and if VOOM had more techs like her (or him) they would have not had some of the install problems they seemed to have had.

Dragon and the mods....Threats of personal sabotage is not a pretty thing.

Break out your Thesaurus

scum= lumpenproletariat

gutter said:
Originally Posted by dragon002
t,

sorry i bothered you

i mean that

when i told them you are a chick

dragon

I am shocked. I have neve seen a post from one member to another that threatens them with financial violence just because they have one point of view that doesn't agree with theirs. I thought this was America. Dragon should be taken to the woodshed by the moderators. To me he crossed a very important line and should be considered to be banned from the forum.

Regardless if TYORK is a woman or not has nothing to do with her knowledge and professional skills. From what I have read, she is highly regarded and if VOOM had more techs like her (or him) they would have not had some of the install problems they seemed to have had.

Dragon and the mods....Threats of personal sabotage is not a pretty thing.

I agree that Dragon should be given a three day vacation or be banned from this forum.

I would also like to request that this thread by cleaned up to remove all of these OT posts once Dragon has been dealt with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts