Call of Duty 3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Has anyone gotten this one yet? How is it in the MP? SP?

Got it..pretty nice game...
the graphics are great and the sound is great as well. The levels seem to be a little short, but I have only done the first couple. It is a little harder to see the Germans in this game than COD2 for some reason, might be something I have to get used to...The guns are a little different as well. I think everything is good, just different.
The multiplayer is very fun with huge levels...way big. Not a lot of fun unless you have a full group...I played one on one with a guy and it was impossible to find the guy. Once some other joined, it was great.
The jeep and motorcycle is pretty fun to drive, although it makes for an easy target.
I like it, it will just take some getting used to after playing COD2 for a year.

Got it..pretty nice game...
the graphics are great and the sound is great as well. The levels seem to be a little short, but I have only done the first couple. It is a little harder to see the Germans in this game than COD2 for some reason, might be something I have to get used to...The guns are a little different as well. I think everything is good, just different.
The multiplayer is very fun with huge levels...way big. Not a lot of fun unless you have a full group...I played one on one with a guy and it was impossible to find the guy. Once some other joined, it was great.
The jeep and motorcycle is pretty fun to drive, although it makes for an easy target.
I like it, it will just take some getting used to after playing COD2 for a year.

This is pretty much the same impression I have after playing last night. It is alot different. Not sure I like the fact that you have to switch classes to switch guns, but we will see after I play for a while.

Now that I have had some time to play this game I can tell you it is a very good game. The class system is good but I wish you could call in air strikes with the regular riffle instead of the scoped weapon. Being able to drive vehicles makes the game feel different in a good way. I didn't play BF2 but some people tell me it feels alot like that game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)