Call of Duty: Ghosts

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Anyone getting it? I am picking up my 360 version on the way home.

It will probably be a day one PS4 purchase for me. Me and my old college buddies (class of 2010) have been picking it up at midnight on launch day and playing together since COD 4: Modern Warfare came out in 2007. We spent a lot of time playing COD together when we were in college but I like playing with them even more now. We have all moved our separate ways now so none of us get to see each other often anymore. It is great getting 4 or 5 of us in a party chat on Xbox Live and catching up. Now 3 of us have a PS4 preordered and the other couple are going to be trying their luck on launch day to keep the tradition going.

It's never been my favorite series but it's basically all most of these guys play. I can't get them to buy games like Borderlands 2 and try out some co-op with me. A couple of them will play Battlefield, Halo or Gears but COD has always been the main game to get us together. COD has the perfect mindless fun for our online hangouts. Playing zombie mode with a full party of 4 friends leads to some hilarious co-op moments too. Unfortunately that mode isn't part of COD Ghosts.

I may add it to my GF queue but I really have no desire at the moment. I'd prefer to play it on my PC but I don't feel like having to actually BUY the damn thing. I'm not interested in BF4 either, especially since I learned that the single player campaign has continued its trend of sucking more than the last to the point where some are declaring that DICE should just stop trying to make SP. Quite frankly at this point I think I'd rather go back and play MW1 and remember the game that first shot the CoD series into the stratosphere of popularity.

On a side note, thanks for reminding me this came out today. I was going to go to Gamestop today to get some Steam cards but I don't feel like going if the place is going to be busy with other people picking the game up after work.

Last edited:
My copy is on it's way from Newegg. With my 2 kids, will be awhile before I get my hands on it. Worth it for $48 and free shipping.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts