Call Of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2

Still the best 1st person shooter on the market, MW1 is an awesome game that Infinity Ward has every right to take the Call of Duty moniker away from. Treyarch has completely ruined the COD name and in comes IW to the rescue. Saving us from another year of what is supposed to be a COD game, but instead, turned into a Nazi Zombie killing crapfest. I hated World at War so much, I got rid of it a day after I got it. The quality is just horrible and not up to the standard that MW1 has laid down. I am counting the days until 11-10-09

Can't wait for this one. Only shooters I'm playing now are COD 4 and 5.

Still the best 1st person shooter on the market, MW1 is an awesome game that Infinity Ward has every right to take the Call of Duty moniker away from. Treyarch has completely ruined the COD name and in comes IW to the rescue. Saving us from another year of what is supposed to be a COD game, but instead, turned into a Nazi Zombie killing crapfest. I hated World at War so much, I got rid of it a day after I got it. The quality is just horrible and not up to the standard that MW1 has laid down. I am counting the days until 11-10-09
Totally AGREE!:up

I know the group I game with can't wait for this one to come out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts