Call of Duty Black Ops

Finally graduated this weekend to PS3 Black Ops online.. Fun.. But it always seems if I have a really good game and kill tons of folks, I get a lost server or lost host and the game never counts. .. Never happens when I loose my shirt.. Is there anything underhanded goin on? Or is the PS3 Network just that crappy I have cable internet with 15 Mbs service.

Mark-I play on the PS3 too and I have the same problems you do. Seems when I start out good 5-1 ratio or so, the game freezes. When I am getting my butt kicked it never ends connection. I know that the PS3 has been plagued with more online problems than any other system with BlackOps. They are trying to patch the problem, but so far no luck. Funny thing for me, when I am shooting somebody and they run up and knife me- not cool. Or I spray somebody with bullets and they run off then turn around and blast me away when I am reloading. But I still have a lot of fun playing, when it is not pissing me off! ;)

So without reading through all of it again, who has it on 360? I know that tiger, cybock, hifi, and yourbeliefs do, and ramy.
We need to get a group game going. Several of us have already and it was alot of fun.

I have been having a blast playing.. Never thought I would get into the online play, but it gets very addicting. Just a little aggrevating with the lost connections when I play well.. Which isn't that often. :)

Next time I will try to post a heads up here for everyone. We did think about it, but it was halfway into our session.

We are planning on playing at 4:30 central time if anyone is around. Cybock and I may be on sooner than that.

I'll try and be there. I may be eating dinner around that time. I believe tonight will be pig belly (seriously. ;p)

I'll try and be there. I may be eating dinner around that time. I believe tonight will be pig belly (seriously. ;p)

Which is why we planned that time ;)
Kidding!

Im gonna do a chicken in the oiless fryer tonight. First time ive used mine, and looking forward to it.

Good deal, and they have a month of gold for a buck today if your subsription is about to expire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)