Caller ID HR22-100 Soft 0x2af

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tridgley

Original poster
Apr 18, 2007
Caller ID inoperative. Tried front panel reset, unplug and reset, reset with card removed, reset with caller id notices turned off and reset with caller id notices turned on and reset through setup menu all with no success. Notices are turned on and line is plugged into the right jack with a verified caller id to a phone when plugged into the line. Called tech support and they had no answer and said I tried everything they knew about. If I hit menu when call is ringing I get a message saying a call is attempting but I need to subscribe to caller id, which I do. This is a new receiver just activated on 12/27 as a replacement for a HR21-100. Caller id on it worked fine until the recent software upgrade but had hard drive problems so was replaced while still under warranty. Was a Dish subscriber for 12 years and switched in October with no regrets, but this little thing bugs me because it is suppose to work and it doesn't. Looks like a software glitch to me but would like any suggestions:confused:

yea don't waste your time with them sending a tech out, there isnt anything we can do about it from the field.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)