Caller ID on Hopper 3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Hoopsbd

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 14, 2010
Colorado
Just got new hopper 3 and caller id is turned on but not working. Does anybody have any ideas.

Just got new hopper 3 and caller id is turned on but not working. Does anybody have any ideas.
I was blaming my probs on the Hopper but even though I was positive I had a good phone line to it, I didn't. And I was surprised at how small the display was. Also, it seems like I have to turn it back on after software updates. If it's none of these, I guess a defective H3 is all that is left.

I was blaming my probs on the Hopper but even though I was positive I had a good phone line to it, I didn't. And I was surprised at how small the display was. Also, it seems like I have to turn it back on after software updates. If it's none of these, I guess a defective H3 is all that is left.
Basically you only get updates when the H3 is off so if you want to watch tv you have to turn it on....:rollingeyes

Reactions: xfoneguy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts