Original poster
Jun 6, 2006
ky
ok guys as i'm going though these post i'm reading a lot about people
having caller i.d. problem on the 625 and others, it time we stuck together
and bombed dish with calls and email to get this problem fixed and get back
the service that we pay for.i've already done my part please help getting this
working again.

is the caller ID working on your phone or caller ID box?
Do you subscribe to caller ID service from your phone Co.?
Is the phone line connected to your 625?

Sorry, but I doubt you're ever going to get it working. My 522 has been through 20+ software versions over the years that I've had it, and the caller ID has never worked properly. I've given up on that feature and am just hoping for basic playback functionality.

when i had my 522's/625's active the cid would work 1 day and not the next
reboots seemed to get the cid working again
but who wants to reboot ird every other day?

The caller-ID has never worked properly on my 625. I always go into the menu and check the connection. It will usually say failure. I try it again and it is fine. And then the caller-id works maybe the rest of the day if I'm lucky.

DISH has never had caller ID working correctly/consistently since they introduced the feature. I think that was back on the 4700's.

My caller id on my 508's have worked for the last two years since the SBC took the line off the last amplifier in the servive line.

My 625's caller ID worked intermittently until the S/W upgrade. Now nothing.

I really don't care for the feature because the calls that matter come to my cell. But i'll be happy to put an email in to help the cause.

when i had my 522's/625's active the cid would work 1 day and not the next
reboots seemed to get the cid working again
but who wants to reboot ird every other day?

If only the reboot was related only to caller id. Yes, I have the CID problem but have to reboot the 811 daily just to get a d*mn guide. Don't expect them to be in a hurry to fix these issues.

The caller ID on my 510 works pretty consistently. Even through the upgrades. I just ordered a 625 and hope it works. We like the feature. If it doesn't, it won't kill me.

I have two 811's and a 211. CID works fine on the 811's, but only shows data for AT&T callers (AT&T is my phone service), and everything else says "Out of Area" on my 211.

Joined this forum to see why my caller id didn't work. It had not worked in so long I forgot I had it. But, it didn't take long to see that caller id on my tv is just a joke. hahaha
ps love this sight and will visit often

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts