Calling Digiblur & those with L625

Dah-Henny

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 12, 2007
Boone, North Carolina
Hey Digi, I saw in another post where you said that you had some release notes for the latest L625 update.
  • Is there anything in the notes about changes to volume?
My 722 took the L625 update several days ago, and I've noticed that the volume levels that are being output to my TV are lower than before the update. I usually have my TV's volume at around 15 on the Samsung scale. Now, I have to set the volume at 25 or above.

It's not a big deal...just wondering if this is a progression of events concerning the anticipated release of the volume leveling update?
  • Is there anybody on the forum with L625 experiencing this change?

Hey Digi, I saw in another post where you said that you had some release notes for the latest L625 update.
  • Is there anything in the notes about changes to volume?
My 722 took the L625 update several days ago, and I've noticed that the volume levels that are being output to my TV are lower than before the update. I usually have my TV's volume at around 15 on the Samsung scale. Now, I have to set the volume at 25 or above.

It's not a big deal...just wondering if this is a progression of events concerning the anticipated release of the volume leveling update?
  • Is there anybody on the forum with L625 experiencing this change?

nothing on this end that I can tell VIP 722

Nope. This was what I saw for L625:

Force single user mode/shared view disable via new smart card auth. right, one scenario truncated recording fix, one scenario video freeze fix, Misc.