Came back for HD

morgant6911

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 11, 2004
Am I am not dissapointed so far. Food HD rocks, at least as far as the wife(fiance) factor is concerned. "Hey Food HD is showing different stuff than Food. This means I have TWO Food Networks now?" lol...

HDNet Movies is cool. I have already DVR'd about 5 movies, including Top Gun:D

The 622 is far and away better than the Moto Cable DVR I had before.

With cable, I had INHD, UHD, Discovery, TNT, and locals. Even though I will never actively watch stuff like the Kung Fu channel, when nothing else is on, it IS in HD.

That motorola box is used about everywhere. I know they use them here for Comcast and Verizon Fios. Plus my brother has one down in Cox turf.

Charter is the worst company i have ever been associated with and i pray that i will never be in a position that i have to do business with them in my life.

I had Comcast, and then Time Warner, when they took over my area (DFW). Time Warner took NFL Network, threatened to take the local Fox affiliate away, and threatened some other channels. I got fed up.

Welcome. Hope you enjoy as much as I have.

Problem you may have, as I do, is now there's so much HD content you want to record/watch that it's hard to keep up with it all.

Good problem to have.

I left cable years ago for D*, never looked back (Comcast in the Chicago city limits was horrible). Then I did the same from D* for the short-lived Voom service and my wife and I were hooked--HD content for the both of us. When the Voom channels moved to E*, we moved w/ them. No regrets.

Am I am not dissapointed so far. Food HD rocks, at least as far as the wife(fiance) factor is concerned. "Hey Food HD is showing different stuff than Food. This means I have TWO Food Networks now?" lol...

HDNet Movies is cool. I have already DVR'd about 5 movies, including Top Gun:D

The 622 is far and away better than the Moto Cable DVR I had before.

With cable, I had INHD, UHD, Discovery, TNT, and locals. Even though I will never actively watch stuff like the Kung Fu channel, when nothing else is on, it IS in HD.

Well you also get UHD,Discovery,TNT and your locals in HD will depend if Dish has added your market. Either way the Dish Rocks and blows cable out of the water!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts