Status
Please reply by conversation.

manuelpaz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 31, 2008
usa
Hi guys

I was thinking if a 6 foot dish from sadoun the best market to sell this type of dishes, this is compare to the other ones (the other made up a thinner layer) lower than .8mm No good. I order two in the past and they working really fine.
well my ? is this 6 foot dish can go in a tripod on the roof. Sure i have to make custom stell tripod but i don't know how to start, any ideas will really thanks for any threads guys.

Manny

Manny,

Is it a flat roof? If yes, then you can use the following mast:

P1030006.jpg

It has to be anchored properly though to prevent any water leaks in the long term.

Hi back guys

but i was planning to have the 6 foot dish put in a regular roof (not flat roof) any ideas how this tripod will look, but it got to be steel made

thanks manny

Sadoun.. while we in the subject of floor mounts, any combo killer price you can offer for P76 & SP180 shipped to L.A ??

Pro96

How about $299 delivered sound for a fellow satguys member?

oops sorry I mean to say P76 + SP180 Sadoun Replacement Polar Mount (Not a whole new 6ft dish) since I already have conventional FS6D with floor stand.

FS6D.gif

Manny, If you get any high winds I might have second thoughts putting it on the roof. It also makes it a pain to adjust unless you like climbing the roof lol...just my 2 cents worth....Blind

guys

Really thanks for ur threads ,they are cool. happy Easter.

Manny

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)