4DTV Local Channel Subscriptions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

BOBHUSKER

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 10, 2010
Northern California
I have another newbie question regarding 4DTV. I noticed at Lyngstat many local channels in other cities that show “Videocipher.” But, Skyvision and so far the other C-Band programmers I have checked only offer the Denver digital channels and the East Coast locals. How would I find who owns the other channels out there to maybe subscribe with them? In other words, I saw ‘Phoenix, Arizona” locals on one satellite. How would I subscribe to those?
Thanks again as you guys have all been very helpful to this newbie. I am currently subscribed with HBO through SkyVision. The quality is outstanding!!!!
Thanks
Bob

There are no more Videocipher channels up there for consumer subscriptions. The only ones left, transmitting analog VCII, are The weather Channel on
C3-13, and ESPN on G5-9 and 14. I believe these are only still up, for a few cable system head-ends that still haven't upgraded to digital. Sometimes the Lyngsat listings are outdated, 'cause the Denver, and east coast networks are the only ones I know of that you can sub to with the 4DTV. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)