Can a Slingbox work with a Traxis?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DJ Rob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Denver, Colorado
I was setting up my Slingbox Pro for my Traxis 3500. But it does not have this model listed when configuring the Slingbox. Does anyone know if there's another model to select in the Slingbox setup that is compatible? Or how to get it to work with the Traxis?

If you can use a JP1 compatable remote control to learn the remote codes, then you can create your own slingbox remote file. The Slingbox web site has a guide on how to do this. I have done this for my LG DVR as it did not have a remote file. Took some time to learn the process, but it can be done. Learn the codes. Copy the codes to your computer with a JP1 cable. Program the generic remote with the learned codes.

Thanks for the info! I'll have to look into that.

I also got a pm from a person that pointed to an article that said there were files around that someone made out there. So I assume the person did what you are talking about doing.

I need to go through my box of old remotes and see if I have a JP1 compatable remote. It would be nice to have this in case I wanted to add any other commands to it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)