Can a Wireless Joey feed Internet

I don't think that the WJ access point can feed the Internet. Usually the access point is hooked to the Hopper 3 via Ethernet. You will need to use wireless, Ethernet a Hopper Internet Connector, to get internet to the Hopper. I would go with the HIC, connect it to the router via Ethernet and it will feed the Hopper. You can also connect the WJ access point to the HIC via coax if that would be more convenient.

I don't think that the WJ access point can feed the Internet. Usually the access point is hooked to the Hopper 3 via Ethernet. You will need to use wireless, Ethernet a Hopper Internet Connector, to get internet to the Hopper. I would go with the HIC, connect it to the router via Ethernet and it will feed the Hopper. You can also connect the WJ access point to the HIC via coax if that would be more convenient.
My WAP does not have a coax port. From the post I have read you can connect the WAP direct to your router by Ethernet cable if you cannot connect to your Hopper.

I should be able to get ethernet to the Hopper via a Powerline adapter, so it's no big deal (the good 1200 TrendNets).

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)