Can anyone identify this dish?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

. Raine

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 6, 2013
North America, CT.
IMG_20170408_182326.jpg

Anyone know what this dish would've been used for?

Thanks, Brian. Yeah, my picture isn't that great, it's up real high on a old department store and I took it with my phone.

Guy wanted to know if I'd take it down for any less than the $500 I quoted him, told him no because it's not coming down by hand and doesn't really look like anything I can use. It is built like a tank, if I do take it down, I'll post better pictures. One of those jobs I really don't want to do. If it was a regular dish, I'd be more enthusiastic about it.

Reactions: Titanium
Andy,

That antenna wouldn't be attached to the closed K-Mart in Putnam would it ?

John

Hi John,

No, it's the plaza in Dayville where the theater use to be. Ali Erfani nailed it, I looked up vsat dishes and that is what it looks to be.

Speaking of the old K-Mart, I should take a run up there and see if there's anything up there. I'd like to come across a 1.2 (or there about) size solid dish for a fixed dish for Ku on 125 w.

Andy

Andy,

That K Mart was a big deal when I was living there. Wasn't opened too many years before it closed.
Might still be some dishes hanging on at that site.

John

Reactions: . Raine
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)