Can anyone make use of some Clubdish Cards?

shilton

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 16, 2003
Ooops...just realized I have 2 Clubdish cards that are going to waste and I hate to just let them sit here and expire. All my friends already have Dish. If anyone can make use of them, of knows someone who will use them, please PM me and I can make arrangements to let you have them.

I have also got 4 limited Gold Club dish cards If you want them pm me

How about that Shameless self Promotion !

shilton said:
Ooops...just realized I have 2 Clubdish cards that are going to waste and I hate to just let them sit here and expire. All my friends already have Dish. If anyone can make use of them, of knows someone who will use them, please PM me and I can make arrangements to let you have them.

I'm trying to get my mother to get dish, her cable is terrible quality and over 50 a month. Do I just give her a card and a phone number or what, how do they work?

js

Me too

I will be buildung a new house in a few months and will be moving from cable to dish at that time. How do they work?

Roll Tide in Northern Alabama!!!!

I also have a couple cards. Why don't we have an official sticky thread on here. Where ppl can post their Club Dish card number, and whoever signs up uses the first number available on the list. After all, we provide more information and lead to more subs than anyone else. How about it Scott, we get something for all the time we put into answering questions?

Nbtstatic said:
shilton said:

I'm trying to get my mother to get dish, her cable is terrible quality and over 50 a month. Do I just give her a card and a phone number or what, how do they work?

js

Get the card, and call or take it to a local retailer. If you call the 800 number on the card, there is no telling which one of DISH's employees or sub-contractors will be sent out. Also, if you need service later, you can get service from your local store where you signed up instead of a call center thousands of miles away. ;)

You will get a $50 discount ($49.99 activation fee waived). Otherwise, the Club DISH promotion is the same as the current FREE DISH promo offered by basically every DISH Network retailer. The one who gave you the card gets $60 in programming credits (over 12 months), and some free pay-per-view coupons, and a free DISHMover coupon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts