Can anyone recommend reliable/good providers for phone/web/cable/satellite in IL?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

grantsa4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 9, 2007
Naperville, IL
I am moving to Naperville IL and was wondering if anyone knew of any good/affordable providers for Cable/Satellite and then phone and web?

Well for satellite you have DirecTV and Dish. If you need more sports, DirecTV is the way; if not, then they are 99.9% the same. For "web" I assume you mean an ISP? This may boil down to IF you go with cable over satellite. When you say "phone", do you mean land-line, cellular or VoIP? or a combo?

Maybe you could give us some more details and some of your basic decisions up to this point regarding your needs and likely choices. This can help us, better help you.

I am open to satellite or cable - would all depend on what I can get best for my buck and what is most reliable.

Re web I mean DSL or cable modem. I know there is Comcast and AT and T, just trying to find out if anyone uses another company that may be an option and this applies to cable/satellite, although satellite is really just the 2 companies as well as phone.

Re phone I mean land line or else VOIP, once again whatever works out best for my buck as well as reliability.

I am open to satellite or cable - would all depend on what I can get best for my buck and what is most reliable.

Re web I mean DSL or cable modem. I know there is Comcast and AT and T, just trying to find out if anyone uses another company that may be an option and this applies to cable/satellite, although satellite is really just the 2 companies as well as phone.

Re phone I mean land line or else VOIP, once again whatever works out best for my buck as well as reliability.

I may be biased to cable, but id recomend getting the triple play from comcast.. you get all three phone, internet and tv from them and get a lower price then buying them one by one. Plus with comcast their is no contract and no equipment to buy so if you decide to change later you have nothing invested.. With dish or direc if you decide you dont like it you have a contract to wait out or buy yourself out of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts