Can anyone tell me what Quality level they have currently

Status
Please reply by conversation.

boomer_106

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 17, 2005
Can anyone tell me what their quality % is on the Data transponder on AMC 15 at 105 W right now? Also if it's not too much trouble, ONN on H2 11733 H 6616

I have both the Azbox and Pansat 9200. I only mention that because from what I've read the Vantage has a much more sensitive tuner so I'd like to compare apples to apples.

I can't get anything on H2 I have about 36% on AMC 15

We've had alot of high winds lately so I'm trying to figure out if the dish has moved or what.:confused:

Have you tried to get ONN on 11747 instead of 11733? It moved.

H2 is still a blowtorch here in Pennsylvania. 105 is currently behind a tree for me so I can't comment.

Have you tried to get ONN on 11747 instead of 11733? It moved.

H2 is still a blowtorch here in Pennsylvania. 105 is currently behind a tree for me so I can't comment.

Thank you Jim. That explains why I couldn't get anything on ONN. I guess the list and Icebergs' strong transponder post need some updating. I was beating my head against the wall.

I'm now getting 60% with the Azbox and some fluctuating between 70 and 87 with the Pansat 9200. I'll have to keep checking different satellites to see where I'm at. I sure appreciate your help.

You are welcome :) I am jealous of your equipment ! It sounds like a nice setup. I am dish hunting for a 10' now and a new backyard to plant it in :)

Ahh yes, the backyard to plant is definitely important. A 10 footer will make you happy. I'm pretty happy with my setup. Hopefully you'll find one close to you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts